1. Complete the 450 hours of instruction required by the State of Wisconsin Depart-ment of Regulation and Licensing*
2. Complete the course with a final passing grade of 76% or higher.
3. Tuition and fees paid in full.
*Please note: other states may require more hours of instruction for license eligibility.
1. Practical and theory testing
2. Research Presentation Project
3. Final Examinations
88-95 Very Good
75 or below Unsatisfactory/Failing
The enrollment time is calculated by the number of class hours from the first day of class to the day of formal termination divided by the total number of required class hours for the session.
The Alexander Thomas Academy Of Skin Care is approved and licensed by the Wisconsin Department of Safety and Professional Services, P.O. Box 8935, Madison, WI, 608-266-2112.
In accordance with State of Wisconsin Regulation, RL 61.06, the Alexander Thomas School of Esthetics is bonded. This bond is for the economic safety of the student and/or their parents or guardian. For information on filing a claim, you may contact the West Bend Mutual Company, 1900 South 18th Avenue, West Bend, WI 53095.
The Alexander Thomas School of Esthetics is owned and operated by Alexander Thomas, LLC., a Wisconsin corporation. Questions regarding the school may be directed to Laurel Thomas, Director.