Enrollment Is Limited
1. Contact the school for an application or print out the form.
2. A tour of the school is recommended.
3. Complete and sign the application form and return to the school along with the application fee and a copy of a high school diploma or GED.
4. An acceptance letter will be sent to you along with the enrollment and financial agreement forms.
5. Complete, sign and return the forms to the school.
6. A confirmation letter will be sent prior to the first date of class.
7. Make the first payment as outlined in the financial agreement no later than two weeks prior to the start of class.
The school does not discriminate on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, race and ethnic origin, financial status, or sexual orientation.